1. Melagu.pl website owner, is committed to proper protection of data on website visitors.
2. During the registration is required email address and password used on the site www.melagu.pl.
3. The purpose of the contract is necessary to provide the following information: your name, address, phone number, and details of the method of payment.
4. When you visit a web page, automatically are collected data on this visit, IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
5. The personal data included in the database store are processed for their needs and are not shared with other entities. These data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997. No. 133, item. 883).
6. Data collected in the course of correspondence between the client and the service melagu.pl will be used exclusively to respond to your request.
7. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users on the website www.melagu.pl, collecting demographic information about users, or to personalize the content of web pages. This data is collected automatically for each user.
8. Data collected during registration will be used solely to enable the user to log in to the store.
9. In the case of the control of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, the data can be made available to employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
10. If you purchase the product, the customer may receive e-mails about your order. The company can also contact the customer by telephone.
11. If you subscribe to the newsletter, the data will be used to send the newsletter.
12. Buyer agrees to the processing and use of your personal data for the purpose of the contract and information about new products and promotions in our store.
13. The buyer has the right to access their data, correct them and request to remove them from the database store.
14. The customer making the purchase in the store agrees to provide your e - mail to entities cooperating to complete the survey with the opinion of the transaction in the store.
15. www.melagu.pl Website may use "cookies", which are used to identify browser when using our site. Cookies do not contain any personal information.
16. Through "cookies" means computer data, especially text files stored in a user's terminal equipment intended for use in Web pages. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display a web page tailored to their individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which the storage time on the edge and a unique number.
17. "Cookies" are used to adjust the content of web pages to user preferences and optimizing the use of the websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how the user uses the website which allows improvement of their structure and content, with the exception of personal identification of the user.
18. There are two kinds of "cookies" - "Session" and "Persistent". The first of these are temporary files that are on your device until you log out of the website or disable the software (web browser). "Persistent" files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually deleted by the user.
"Cookies" used by the website operator partners, including in particular the users of the website, are subject to their own privacy policies.
19. Personal data collected using "cookies" can be collected only to perform specific functions for the user. Such data are encrypted to prevent access to unauthorized persons.
20. Standard software for browsing by default, allows placement of "cookies" on the edge. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser or inform on them every time you upload to the device user. Detailed information about the possibilities and how to support "cookies" are available in the settings of the software (web browser). Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionality available on the website.
21. Communication between your computer and the server melagu.pl when collecting personal data is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
22. This policy does not affect the mandatory provisions, in particular the protection of consumers and competition. In the event of a conflict with the policy provisions of the mandatory provisions in lieu of the provisions of the policy applies to these provisions, and the remaining part of the policy is in force.