I Information about the entrepreneur.
ul. Kędzierzyńska 17
NIP 626 254 00 48
tel/fax +48 32 763 24 22
II General provisions.
1. All prices quoted in the shop are gross prices (including VAT) denominated in Polish zloty (PLN). The prices include a 2% discount for payment by cash or bank transfer, do not include the cost of delivery of the ordered goods. In cases where payment is made through different payment method than a bank transfer, cash (eg .: Dotpay or PayPal) discount is compensated by the subsidy payment.
2. Orders can be placed through the website (online store), e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org and fax.
3. The amount of the price specified in the Internet Shop is binding.
4. Also other elements of order, as kit contents, the cost of delivery and any other conditions are bindings to parties in accordance with their terms at the time of the order.
5. When placing an order via the Internet (website, e-mail), moment of concluding the purchase agreement is a personal confirmation of the order to be implemented by the shop service (phone or e-mail).
III Order processing.
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 4 pm, on Saturdays and on Sundays and holidays will be processed from 9.00 next working day.
2. The condition of order processing is properly complete the order form and send it to the store's e-mail: office (at) melagu.pl, which will allow our employee to verify accuracy of the order. Confirmation of order will be sent by electronic mail or telephone.
3. Melagu.pl issue a VAT invoice or receipt. For this purpose, in the order form, enter accurate data necessary for the proper issuance of the sale.
4. Store may refuse an order in case of:
a) incorrect or partial fulfillment of the order form,
b) if within the prescribed time (5 days) will not be paid transfer in the proper amount
c) if the consignment is not received from courier
5. Orders confirmed and given to the realization (shipping) are not subject to cancellation.
6. Order will be carried out provided the merchandise is in stock at the supplier or store. In case of unavailability of the order, the customer will be informed about that by e-mail or phone, immediately after the order. Because of this delivery time may be extended.
7. In exceptional cases, the execution of the contract on the selected goods store customer may request advance payment of 10-40% of the order.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw from the sale of certain products, changes in the prices of products and services, carry out and cancel promotions.
9. Delivery time depends on the availability of goods and ranges from 0 days to 8 weeks.
10. Shipment along with the required proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) comes to the address specified by the customer in the order.
11. On orders over 5.000 PLN gross (payment on account) and a distance up to 100 km delivery on Polish territory is realized at the expense of the seller, this option does not apply to products to be promoted. In other cases, the cost of transport is determined individually, depending on the weight of the goods, the length of the elements and the distance.
12. Shop provides a delivery to the buyer by courier or own transport.
13. Integral commencement of these Regulations is the category Delivery & Payments, which determines the prices and terms of delivery of goods.
14. Upon receipt of the goods, make sure that the product complies with the invoice and order, and has no signs of damage.
In the case of missing or damaged goods must be in the presence of the driver drawn the damage or discrepancies protocol.
Only on the basis of a damage or discrepancies protocol signed by the courier will occur a full-fledged replacement of the product.
No damage protocol done and refusal to accept the goods does not mean withdrawal.
15. Purchaser have a choice of payment methods:
a) by cash on delivery upon receipt of goods (the amount is marked on the consignment note). The maximum amount in this case is 5000 PLN.
b) pre-payment by bank transfer to the following account:
ING BANK 66 1050 1591 1000 0090 7835 8612
c) by credit card in case of personal collection,
(in case of purchase of promoted products card payment charge is 5% of the transaction value but not less than 10 PLN)
d) the settlement of credit card and e-transfer is carried out through the Settlement Centre Dotpay.
16. In case of payment by bank transfer, shipment will occur when measures will be on our bank account.
17. We reserve the right to refuse to complete the contract at any stage, in case of unavailability of the ordered goods by the supplier or for other important economic or logistical problems. Applies in particular to the case where on the result of a mistake or technical defect would be an obvious and glaring price or details inconsistency of the product to reality.
18. Special offers are valid long as stock lasts and are not incompatible. We reserve the right to terminate this promotion without informing the customer.
IV Order Cancellation.
1. After sending the order, you can withdraw the order by phone or e-mail the same day before 5 pm or the next working day till 12.00
2. We can not cancel orders that have already been sent to the address of the Purchaser.
3. Content of the online shop does not an offer in the meaning of Art. 66, para. 1 of the Civil Code.
4. If you buy goods on delivery and not receiving it, the buyer will be charged for courier delivery both ways.
5. In case of cancellation of the contract shop takes paid deposit.
Placing an order in store, you accept the provisions of this Regulation.
In matters not covered by these regulations, rules apply the Civil Code and the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights and the Law on Personal Data Protection.
V Warranty, Guarantee and Returns.
1. All products offered in the store www.melagu.pl are brand new and free from defects in material and legal, in the shelf life and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
2. The products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or dealer, valid on Polish territory. Whenever the conditions of the guarantee are set out in print guarantee issued by the guarantor. Typically, the warranty period is 12 months, and any possible derogation (extended warranty period) of this rule shall be clearly indicated in the product description.
3. Each time element of the guarantee is the invoice for the purchase of the goods.
4. In any case, all products are covered by 12 months warranty of the seller under the terms of the Civil Code.
5. Claims under warranty will only be considered where appropriate. Complaints about the difference in the appearance of the received goods ordered that result from improperly set parameters Client monitor does not constitute grounds for the return of the goods.
6. During the 10 days of delivery of the goods ordered, the customer is entitled to return without giving reasons within the withdrawal, according to the general rules laid down in the provisions on distance contracts (in accordance with article 7 of the Act of 2 March 2000 bottom. Rights protection consumers and on liability for damage caused by dangerous products) vendor submitting a written statement available <here>
a) return in that mode goods will be accepted only if it is returned with no signs of use, in the original, undamaged box with complete contents.
b) for the return shipment must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract, their personal details and a clear indication of which way the buyer wants to take charge paid for the goods: by bank transfer, please indicate here the account number. Do not pay duties with money orders.
c) the goods returned in this mode should be sent to the address of the shop by the buyer via courier.
In case of not complete any of the above conditions by the buyer or overdue, we reserve the right not to accept the return shipment or allegation of ineffectiveness to withdraw from the contract.
7. In case of withdrawal cash is refund within 7 working days after we receive the returned package, together with a written withdrawal. For shipments payed in delivery cash will be refund after completion of the payment from the courier company.
8. Melagu.pl establishes the right to return of the complete order within 30 days of receipt of the Product. Return within 30 days shall be given in writing to withdraw from the Agreement, subject to the other provisions of paragraph 8, independently of the others your rights related to the receipt of the defective product, you may return to us the complete order if for any reason you are not happy with it. The condition is a reference of all the products ordered within 30 days from the date of delivery to the following address: Melagu.pl, ul. Kędzierzyńska 17, 41-902
Following the procedure return you does not incur any costs. We cover the shipping costs.
The possibility of returning the order within 30 days does not affect or limit the rights of the consumer to cancel the contract within 10 days without giving any reason, in accordance with Art. 7 of section 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
8.1 The order must be returned to us in the same state. Returned products must be unused, packaged in a way that no damage to the consignment during transport.
After notifying us of the desire to withdraw from the agreement or reimbursement contract, the amount collected by us will be returned to you as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of termination of the Contract.
8.2 This offer applies only to purchases in the consumer trade.
9. Guarantee, warranty, and the right of withdrawal does not apply when the product is affected by external mechanical origin. Therefore, before accepting shipment always make sure that the product ordered is not damaged in transit. If the shipment packaging bears the marks of damage or if the seals (tapes) are broken should not accept shipments. Check the contents of the shipment upon receipt account is a prerequisite for any customer claims for damage or theft shipment in transport, in the presence of the courier damage report must be drawn up and contact your dealer as soon as possible to resolve the matter.
Any claim for damage to the consignment accept only protocol accompanied damage done by messenger courier company serving the shipment. The minutes on the next does not guarantee the complaint. Recognition and compensation after a positive examination of the courier company. Adoption shipment terminate unqualified claims for damage to the goods! (Article 76 of the Law Transportation) In the case later found mechanical damage scratches, dents, etc. The shop is not responsible melagu.pl.
10. A defective product should be returned by courier at the expense of the buyer to:
Melagu.pl st. Kędzierzyńska 17, 41-902 Bytom
The cost of returning the goods to the buyer returns the store after receiving the complaint and positive resolve. All complaints are considered within 14 working days of receipt. A defective product will be replaced at full value, and if that is not possible, store the buyer will pay the equivalent price of the product or offer a different product.
11. We do not accept items returned as Pay on Delivery.
12. In the case of an unjustified complaint or damage caused by the user, all the above-mentioned procedures are on the cost of the client.
1. The personal data included in the database store are processed for their needs and are not shared with other entities. These data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997. No. 133, item. 883).
2. Buyer agrees to the processing and use of your personal data for the purpose of the contract and information about new products and promotions in our store.
3. The buyer has the right to access their data, correct them and request to remove them from the database catalogue.
4. The customer making the purchase in the store agrees to provide your e - mail to entities cooperating to complete the survey with the opinion of the transaction in the store.
VII Final Provisions.
1. The shop owner can make changes to these regulations. Change the rules in force from the moment of their publication on the website. The changes do not affect the rights and obligations of contracting for services provided for implementation.
2. Competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or of the place of performance of the contract.